Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person/people who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “Notes” in the tab section on your Profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right-hand corner), and then click publish.)
1) I love vanilla ice cream.
2) I despise being micro-managed.
3) I like mornings. It isn’t a good morning without coffee, breakfast and devotions (in that order).
4) The greatest thing that happened to me was meeting Jesus.
5) The next greatest thing that happened to me was marrying Jeannie.
6) Godly friendships are awesome.
7) Institutional religion is dull and boring.
8) My wife amazes me.
9) My son inspires me.
10) Children energize me.
11) Keith Green was the greatest Christian musician/songwriter ever. Period.
12) I like dogs better than cats, but have two cats because they are low maintenance.
13) I put too much thought into writing, but love doing it. I’m even enjoying this silly list.
14) Young adults fascinate me – I thrive on their company.
15) I don’t follow the crowd or conventional wisdom. Never did, probably never will.
16) Sometimes I say really zany, off-the-wall things that no one really gets or understands.
17) Football is my favorite sport to watch.
18) I love tossing a Frisbee.
19) I buy books I never get around to reading.
20) Jesus did His greatest works beyond the four walls of church buildings. He hasn’t changed.
21) I’m a fitness freak.
22) I’m not a health food nut.
23) I spend too much money, especially on electronics.
24) I’d love to run a full marathon someday, and just finish it. Finishing the Boston marathon would be a dream-come-true.
25) I want to be a pilot when I grow up.